Lawn Mowing in Kuna
You shouldn’t need to worry about mowing your lawn after a hard week’s work. Consider Lawn Care Kuna’s lawn mowing services and get back your weekends! We always have your lawn perfectly mowed and trimmed by the end of each week and ready for you to enjoy. As part of our weekly lawn mowing plan, Lawn Care Kuna will ensure to mow your lawn on the same day each and every week. Our weekly mowing program includes the following:
- We complete each mowing job with the top of the line commercial equipment.
- We ensure to sharpen the blades on a regular basis to ensure a beautiful, clean, and evenly cut lawn.
- We raise the height of the mowing deck in the summer heat to protect your lawn and ensure healthy roots.
- We perform trimming along all building structures, fences, and all other landscaping features that border your grass.
- We perform edging along curbing, sidewalks, driveways, and patios to provide your lawn that sharp, professional appearance.
- We remove all grass clippings from hard surfaces prior to leaving your property.
- Our staff is clean-cut, professional, dressed in uniform, and eager to assist you!
Lawn Care Kuna does everything in our power to make life as easy as possible for our customers. We prefer to send paperless invoices and automatically bill credit cards to reduce our environmental impact. Our lawn mowing professionals are available via phone, text, or email at all times of the day. We understand that your time is valuable and for this reason, we treat each and every inquiry with the highest sense of urgency.
We guarantee your complete satisfaction in our lawn mowing services, along with any other service you receive from us. If you are anything less than 100% satisfied after a mowing, we will make it right or the mowing is free. We would not want to be charged for a service that we were not satisfied with, so we don’t believe you should either.
We offer discounted rates on larger properties, typically 1 acre or larger, which we can mulch or discharge the trimmings rather than hauling it away. Mulching is a great method to promote a healthy lawn. This method puts the trimmings right back into the soil. Trimmings are full of nitrogen and moisture needed for a strong, healthy lawn.
Contact us for your free estimate today!